Edelbrock 18024 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted - in seconds - to suit your application...no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance. This four barrel carb also features Edelbrocks's amazing Endurashine finish that has the brilliance of chrome or a well-polished piece, but without the maintenance or the high price tag. This coating won't fade or oxidize and cleans up easily with soap and water.
Designed and calibrated for small cubic-inch engines such as 305 c.i.d and smaller Chevrolet; 302 c.i.d. and smaller Ford. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold or other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
- Dual inlets
- Metering Jets - Primary .086, Secondary .095
- Metering Rods - .065 x .052
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation