Edelbrock Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Set-Up
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
For a limited time, receive a FREE air cleaner with the purchase of a new Performer or Thunder Series Carburetor. For more information click here.
From Mar 1, 2017 to Apr 30, 2017
There is nothing sweeter looking or sounding than a dual quad on a Chevy! This one kit gets you two manual choke Edelbrock carbs, an Edelbrock Vortec style unpolished intake manifold, fuel line and special progressive linkage. Just add a suggested air cleaner to finish your installation. Will clear HEI distributors.
- Fits 1996 and later Vortec (L31) style cylinder heads on small block Chevy V8
- (2) 500 cfm manual choke carbs
- C-26 Dual-Quad manifold
- 1500-5000 rpm
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Electric choke-equipped carburetors will not work on this 2-carb setup. Electric chokes will not release fast enough, causing the engine to load up, foul plugs, and stall before the choke fully opens. With manual chokes the driver can open the chokes as soon as necessary after the engine starts. (With the huge fuel supply available from two 4-barrel carburetors, a choke mechanism is really not necessary but for a brief time.)
- An external water bypass boss is machined in the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines.
- Carb center to center is 6-7/16".