Edelbrock 8896 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy LS1, LS2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
NotesThis water pump will not fit applications originally equipped with a mechanical fan and it must be used with a bolt-on style aftermarket pulley (sold separately)
More Like This
Edelbrock 8815 Victor Series Water Pump, 1984-91 S/B Corvette, Short
Edelbrock 8825 Victor Series Water Pump, 1984-91 S/B Corvette
Edelbrock 8863 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy 7.4L
Edelbrock 88824 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8853 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy 7.4L
Edelbrock 88814 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Chevy 4.3/5.0/5.7L
Edelbrock 8891 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy V6
Edelbrock 8892 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8803 Victor Series Water Pump, Ford 4.6L, Short 2.58 Inch
Edelbrock 8840 Victor Series Water Pump, 1986-93 Ford 5.0L V8, Reverse
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.