Edelbrock 88563 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
NotesFits engines with 11 bolt front timing cover with back plate Has 3/4 in ball/ball bearing Dimension from block surface to hub 4 1/2 in
More Like This
Edelbrock 8856 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
Edelbrock 88413 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8841 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8842 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289 Special
Edelbrock 8846 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8847 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289 Special
Edelbrock 88103 Victor Series Short Water Pump, Black, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 88113 Victor Series Water Pump, S/B Chevy, Long
Edelbrock 88503 Victor Series Water Pump, Big Block Chevy, Short
Edelbrock 8816 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.