Edelbrock 8812 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette, Short
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
- 3/4" Pilot shaft
More Like This
Edelbrock 88124 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette
Edelbrock 8866 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Big Block 429,460
Edelbrock 8816 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8819 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8833 Victor Series Circle Track Water Pump,Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 8876 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 385,429,460
Edelbrock 8852 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-74 B/B Chevy Corvette
Edelbrock 8817 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8822 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Chevy Corvette
Edelbrock 8862 Victor Series Water Pump 1971-74 B/B Chevy, Short
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.