Edelbrock 7562 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoBased on performer RPM-series with unique air gap. Air gap cooler and denser mixture for more power. Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power. Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180 degree firing order. Produces incredible top-end horsepower.
Retains good throttle response and acceleration. Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades. Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains. Available in cast, polished or endurashine finish.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Street-Driven Power
- Dual-Plane High-Rise Intake w/180 deg Firing Order
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
NotesWill not fit under stock hood of Corvette. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes and no exhaust crossover.
More Like This
Edelbrock 7561 RPM Air-Gap 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75613 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7163 Performer RPM 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71631 Performer RPM 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75621 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75624 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2516 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 7105 Performer RPM FE Intake Manifold, Ford 352-428
Edelbrock 7111 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Dual Plane, Oldsmobile
Edelbrock 7121 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Dual Plane, Ford 289/302
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
by TimTim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.