Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. Chevrolet V8s, the award-winning RPM Air-Gap incorporates the same race-winning technology that's used on the Victor Series competition intakes. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power.
Manifold features rear water outlets, two distributor clamp locations and nitrous bosses. Accepts all 1976 and later alternator and A/C brackets for the street. The heater outlet boss is angled for proper fit over the valve cover. The temp sensor boss clears all waternecks.
- For square-bore carburetors only
- No provision for exhaust-heated chokes and no exhaust crossover
- Not for 1987 and later cast iron heads
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood
325-75014 Instructions (PDF)
So, what is EnduraShine? It's an amazing finish that has the brilliance of chrome or a well-polished piece, but without the maintenance or the high price tag. This revolutionary new coating won't fade or oxidize and cleans up easily with soap and water.
The secret to the success of EnduraShine is its three-step coating process. First a base coat is applied for adhesion and smoothing properties. A second coat of metal is then applied in a high-tech vacuum chamber for a complete and consistent coat that is actually thinner than a human hair. The third and final coating includes a clear powder coat for the ultimate protection and durability. This all adds up to great looks, exceptional value and long-term durability.
- Brilliant Shine...won't oxidize, fade or discolor like chrome or polished aluminum
- Economical Alternative...unique three-step coating process offers a show-quality finish
for a fraction of the cost of chroming or polishing and is environmentally friendly
- Durable Finish...easily cleans with soap and water and looks great with a coat of
your favorite car wax
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock, 650-800 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 4.20"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.25"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.725"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.14" x 1.95"
More Like This
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 75164 262-400 Chevy EnduraShine RPM Air-Gap Vortec Intake
Edelbrock 75614 RPM Air-Gap 2-O B/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27014 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine Finish
Edelbrock 7101 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Plain Aluminum Finish
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold Small Block V8 Endurashine
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.