Edelbrock 7094 Dual Quad Carburetor Linkage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for use with Edelbrock Dual-Quad manifolds and Performer Series carburetors. This linkage kit provides smooth, progressive throttle activation using high-quality aluminum, stainless steel and brass parts with spherical rod ends.
Fits our dual-quad manifolds (with Edelbrock Performer Series carburetors):
- 325-5420 B/B Chevy Oval Port (Edelbrock #5420)
- 325-5425 S/B Chevy (Edelbrock #5425)
- 325-5408 Chevy W-Series Small Port (Edelbrock #5408)
- 325-5409 Chevy W-Series Large Port (Edelbrock #5409)
- 325-7535 Ford 289-302 (Edelbrock #7535)
- 325-7585 Ford 351W (Edelbrock #7585)
More Like This
Lokar TCB-PLR2 Edelbrock Carb Progressive Linkage Kit on 8-5/8 - 9
Lokar TCB-PLR1 Edelbrock Carb Progressive Linkage Kit, 6-3/8 - 6-3/4
Edelbrock 1032 94 Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Dual Carb, Standard
Rochester Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Triple Carb, Progressive
Holley 20-3 1 to 1 Throttle Shaft
Carb Link Bushings
Aluminum Adjustable Accelerator Throttle Linkage Rod, 25-1/2 Inch
Throttle Ball Assortment
Linkage Kit: 3 Demon 98s to Small Block Chevy Edelbrock Manifold
Three Demon 98s on an Edelbrock Intake Linkage Kit
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.