Edelbrock 60975 E-Tec Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Chevy 302,327,350,400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct bolt-on heads for Small Block Chevy 302, 327, 350, and 400 Stock and Super Stock racers. No port profiling or bowl blending of ports.
- Out-of-the-Box Bolt-On Performance
- Hand-Blended Intake and Exhaust Bowls
- CNC-Matched Intake/Exhaust Ports in Std Location
- Thicker Deck Surfaces than Other Brands
Edelbrock E-Tec cylinder heads are replacements for 302, 327, 350 & 400 c.i.d. S/B Chevy engines with "Vortec-style" manifolds. They feature an LT1-style raised runner intake port design for increased air-flow and ultimate performance. A unique combustion chamber design positions the spark plug closer to the center of the cylinder, promoting a more efficient combustion resulting in more power. Cylinder head will include an adjustable rocker stud and guide plate set-up for use with adjustable rockers or washers to properly position the stud height to accommodate factory style self-aligning rocker arms. They have 20% more exhaust flow than cast iron Vortec heads, great performance up to 6000 rpm and can produce 9.5:1 compression with stock pistons in 350 cubic-inch engines. RPM E-Tec heads are dual-drilled and will accept 1987-95 centerbolt and/or 1986 & prior perimeter flange mount valve covers and most stock exhaust manifolds. E-Tec 170 heads are 50-state street legal.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Bare heads will have valve guides and seats installed, but will require final sizing and a valve job to match the valves you will be using. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. To use stock rockers on S/B Chevy heads, .100" longer than stock pushrods are required. Edelbrock pushrods #9629 325-9629 are recommended. Use Head Bolt Kits for easy installation. S/B Chevy heads may not be used on engines with less than 4" bore (262, 265, 283, 305, 307 c.i.d.) except with cams having less than .450" valve lift.
· Combustion chamber volume: 64cc
· Intake runner volume: 170cc
· Exhaust runner volume: 70cc
· Intake valve diameter: 1.94"
· Exhaust valve diameter: 1.55"
· Valve stem diameter: 11/32"
· Valve guides: Maganese bronze
· Deck thickness: 5/8"
· Valve spring diameter: 1.46"
· Valve spring maximum lift: .575"
· Rocker stud: 3/8"
· Guideplate: Hardened steel
· Pushrod diameter: 5/16"
· Valve angle: 23°
· Exhaust port location: Stock
· Spark plug fitment: 14mm x .750 reach, gasket seat
More Like This
Edelbrock 60979 E-Tec Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 609719 E-Tec 170 Cylinder Head, Chevy 302, 327,350, 400
Edelbrock 60985 E-Tec Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 5087 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5085 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60989 E-Tec Cylinder Head, 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 609819 E-Tec 200 Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 5073 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 608915 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302/327/350/400
Edelbrock 60895 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.