Edelbrock 60369 Performer Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 5.0/5.8L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The street legal Performer Ford 5.0L/5.8L heads feature:
- Direct bolt-on heads for 1982-95 5.0L and 5.8L V8's
- 1986 5.0L need pistons notched for clearance
- These heads accept 1982-95 5.0L V8 pedestal mount rocker arms and valvetrain
- 50-state street legal
- Will not accept rail rockers
- 5.0L's require head bolt bushing #9680 and either head bolt kit #8552 (7/16") or stock bolts
1986 5.0L need pistons notched for clearance. Will not accept rail rockers. 5.0L requires Head Bolt Bushings #9680 and either Head Bolt Kit #8552 (7/16") or stock head bolts. Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat.
NotesHeads will accept 1982-95 5.0L V8 pedestal mount rocker arms and valvetra 1986 5.0L need pistons notched for clearance. Will not accept rail rockers. 5.0L requires head bolt bushings EDL-9680 and either head bolt kit EDL-8552 (7/16"") or stock head bolts. Bare heads will have valve guides and seats installed, but will require final sizing & a valve job to match the valves you will be using.
More Like This
Edelbrock 60249 Performer RPM Bare Cylinder Head, Ford 289,302, 351W
Edelbrock 60389 Performer Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 61659 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 60217 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Small Block Ford
Edelbrock 60219 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 5020 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Block Ford, 1.90 Inch
Edelbrock 5024 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Black Ford, 2.02 Inch
Edelbrock 5026 E-205 Cylinder Head, Small Block Ford , Bare
Edelbrock 602479 RPM SCCA Cylinder Head Small Block Windsor Ford
Edelbrock 60349 Street Legal Performer Cylinder Head,Ford 289,302,351W
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.