Designed for 1975 & earlier 396-454 c.i.d. big block Chevy with oval port heads. Has an optimum power range of 1500-6000 rpm. Edelbrock testing has confirmed smooth, consistent part-throttle operation with a 25 hp gain over single 4BBL low-rise single plane intakes and a torque gain of 30 ft/lbs. over single 4BBL low-rise dual plane intakes.
- Carb center to carb center is 6-7/16"
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks
- Carburetor Recommendation: Performer Series, 600 cfm
325-5420 Instructions (PDF)
- Will only work with Edelbrock/Carter AFB carburetors. Will NOT work with Holley/Demon carbs as the bolt pattern and carb spacing do not match these carbs.
- Will NOT fit tall-deck truck blocks.
- HEI distributor will fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.64" x 1.94"
- Carb center-to-center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 3.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.65"
- Carb pad height: 4.30"
1975 & Earlier large, oval-port heads