Edelbrock 36679 E-Street EFI Fuel Injection System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ready to convert your V8 from a carburetor to a basic affordable EFI system? Then E-Street 2 EFI is your best option. Most E-Street 2 conversions can be completed in a single day requiring only basic mechanical skills and minimal tools. No complicated manifold swap necessary. E-Street 2 utilizes our self-mapping fuel technology and E-Tuner Android App to simplify your tuning experience. Combine your E-Street 2 EFI with an Edelbrock Universal EFI Sump Fuel kit and you only have to reach under your vehicle to install the O2 Sensor.
E-Street 2 EFI's new features include enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, refined base calibrations for a reduced self learning period, and a reworked throttle body with a true Carb look to help retain your vehicles classic under hood appearance. Another big change to E-Street 2 is the addition of ignition control. Ignition control has the capability to direct drive an ignition coil (optional Ignition Control Kit required), eliminating the extra expense and headaches involved with installing a CDI box.
It also allows you to fully customize your ignition curve for ultimate power and MPG with in the E-Tuner App. Finally, E-Street 2 is now compatible with most Android phones and tablets, allowing you to use your personal phone or tablet to tune and monitor your E-Street 2 EFI System. Our E-Tuner App is available at no charge from the Google Play Store or the EFI support page for more info.
- Ready to run right out of the box with pre-loaded calibrations
Self Mapping Fuel Technology
- No tuning experience required
- System monitors Air Fuel Ratios and adjusts fuel calibration to continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven
- Optional Ignition Control...
- Capable of direct driving an ignition coil - No CDI box
- Adjust ignition curve with the E-Tuner App for optimal performance and MPG
- Auto compensates for altitude / weather changes
Industry leading dedicated support staff
Includes easy to use E-Tuner App that features:
- Bluetooth connectivity between ECU and Android phone or tablet
- Multiple control functions including two adjustable cooling fan outputs, idle speed, AFR set points, acceleration fuel tuning and optional ignition control
- Includes multiple dash display configurations for monitoring engine vitals and performance
- Compatible with most Android phones and tablets
- FREE from the Google Play store featuring auto updates
- Includes a fully assembled OEM quality wiring harness with pre terminated connectors and labeled connection for a simplified installation
More Like This
Edelbrock 3607 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
Edelbrock 36659 E-Street 2 EFI Systems w/RS Fuel Kit, No Tablet
Edelbrock 3665 E-Street 2 EFI Systems w/Return-Style Fuel Kit
MSD 2950 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS Engines, Master Kit
MSD 2957 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 3-Bolt Throttle Body
MSD 2958 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 4-Bolt Throttle Body
FAST 301009 XFI 2.0 Crate/Transplant Engine Management Kit,97-05 GM LS
FAST 301010 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, 05 GM LS2 Only
FAST 301011 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, GM 2006-Up GM LS
FAST 301013 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, Chrysler 6.1/6.4
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.