Edelbrock 2855 Spider Intake Manifold Lifter Valley Coolant Plate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoDesigned with an integrated water passage. Eliminates the need for internal plumbing. Allows for custom machining on tall deck applications. Eliminates the need for spacers. Great way to manage water distribution.
Can only be used with spider-style manifolds. Use with 18 degree cylinder heads on small block Chevy standard deck blocks. 0.550 inch flange and end rail thickness. Aluminum.
- Designed With An Integrated Water Passage
- Eliminates The Need For Internal Plumbing
- Allows For Custom Machining On Tall Deck Apps
- Eliminates The Need For Spacers
- Great Way To Manage Water Distribution
- Can Only Be Used With Spider-Style Manifolds
NotesMachined for use with standard applications and will retain the stock distributor location and angle.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2856 Spider Intake Manifold Lifter Valley Coolant Plate
Edelbrock 2832 Carbureted Intake Manifold Valley Plates, 9.2 Inch
Edelbrock 28518 ROX Intake Manifold Lifter Valley, Aluminum
Edelbrock 2851 Carbureted Intake Manifold Valley Plates, Chevy
Edelbrock 28538 Lifter Valley Coolant Plate, Chevy Small Block
Edlebrock 7788 Lifter Valley Plate, GM LS1/LS6, Aluminum
Edelbrock 2833 Carbureted Intake Manifold Valley Plates, 9.5 Inch
Edelbrock 7799 Valley Cover Plates, with edelbrock victor heads
Edelbrock 2947 Victor 5.0 EFI Series IntakePlenum Cover, Ford 5.0L
Edelbrock 7127 Performer RPM 5.0 EFI Plenum Intake Manifold Cover
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.