Edelbrock 21164 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock number 2101, this Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold is now available for small block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- EnduraShine Version
- Finish-Bright Silver Chrome That Will Not Discolor
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 deg .Firing Order
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- Designed for Engine Swaps Using GM Vortec Heads
- Works on Both Vortec and 1995 and Earlier Blocks
- Accepts Late Model Waterneck-Alternators-HEI-A/C
NotesProvisions for external water bypass. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes.Accepts late model water neck, alternator, HEI, and air conditioning brackets. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Edelbrock 21161 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold,Polished, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 21163 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 71164 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
Edelbrock 27161 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 21614 Performer Intake Manifold, EnduraShine, Chevy 396-454
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.