Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock #2101, this dual-plane intake is designed for the street rod, industrial and engine swap market utilizing 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. Manifold has provisions for external water bypass and may be used on either Vortec blocks or 1995 and earlier blocks.
No provision for exhaust heated chokes. Accepts both square-bore and spread-bore carbs and late model waterneck, alternator, HEI and air conditioning brackets. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Carburetor Recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl. (pre-1981, electric choke only)
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 500-650 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 3.87"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.28"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.575"
- Port Exit Dimensions: 2.05" tall (odd shaped width)
- Stock brackets will require modification to fit the upright manifold bolt holes.