Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMER - FOR 1987-95 CAST IRON CYLINDER HEADS (IDLE-5500 RPM)
Designed for street 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's that have heads with canted center bolt holes. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, H.E.I. and have rear water crossovers. #2104 accepts exhaust-heated chokes. For 1987-95 stock aluminum heads use #2101. Will not fit Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
- Polished finish
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
- Accepts Exhaust Heated Chokes
NotesAccepts late model choke, water neck, air conditioning, alternator, HEI, and has rear water crossover.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
Edelbrock 3706 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 21051 Performer Intake Manifold, Big Block Ford
Edelbrock 21111 Performer Intake Manifold, Chevy 4.3L V6
Edelbrock 21141 Performer Intake, Chevy 4.3L Vortec V6, Polished
Edelbrock 21151 Performer Intake Manifold, Cadillac 472, 500
Edelbrock 21311 Performer Intake Manifold, AMC 304,360,390,401
Edelbrock 21461 Performer Intake Manifold, Buick 400,430,455
Edelbrock 21661 Performer Intake Manifold, Big Block Ford 429,460
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.