Edelbrock 4144 1960-86 Small Block Chevy Finned Valve Covers w/ Holes
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Classic 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Edelbrock finned valve covers with oil fill hole. This style of valve covers was first made in the 1950's and they're still cool today. They are tall enough to clear roller rockers.
- One valve cover has a hole and grommet is included for a PCV valve
- Other valve cover has a threaded hole (female) and a male threaded aluminum cap with O-ring seal
- Included grommet can be used in place of the cap for a push in breather
- Includes baffle and pins to use inside the valve cover if desired
Item DetailsWith Oil Fill Hole
You may also be interested in:
Chrome Valve Cover Wing Nut, EachMore Info
Speedway Small Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, Extra ThickMore Info
Valve Cover Studs, Set of 8More Info
Edelbrock 41449 Valve Covers w/Oil Fill Hole, Small Block Chevy, Satin$193.95Price: $152.99More Info
Premium chrome plating and classic styling make this hold down the first choice of rodders everywhere! Wing nut threads are extra-long to accommodate nearly any combination of valve cover, clamps and gasket thickness. Just cut off to length you need. Sold individually.
- Wing nut has 1/4" coarse threads
- Sold Each
Our durable small block Chevy cork valve cover gaskets will work on any street or race engine. Features a 5/16" extra thick cork/neoprene blend.
1/4"-20 thread, 1-1/2" long studs come with nylocks and washers. Set of 8 are included.
This classic series Edelbrock valve cover is designed with a heavy gauge aluminum material. It has an overall height of 3-1/2" and a satin finish.