Edelbrock 4144 1960-86 Small Block Chevy Finned Valve Covers w/ Holes
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
Classic 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Edelbrock finned valve covers with oil fill hole. This style of valve covers was first made in the 1950s and theyre still cool today. They are tall enough to clear roller rockers.
- One valve cover has a hole and grommet is included for a PCV valve
- Other valve cover has a threaded hole (female) and a male threaded aluminum cap with O-ring seal
- Included grommet can be used in place of the cap for a push in breather
- Includes baffle and pins to use inside the valve cover if desired