Edelbrock 1802 Thunder Series AVS 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for a limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. This four barrel carb can be easily adjusted - in seconds - to suit your application...no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance.
Designed and calibrated for small cubic-inch engines such as 305 c.i.d and smaller Chevrolet; 302 c.i.d. and smaller Ford. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold or other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
- Dual inlets
- Metering Jets - Primary .86, Secondary .095
- Metering Rods - .065 x .052
- Step-Up Spring - Orange (5" Hg)
More Like This
Edelbrock 18024 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 18044 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Man. Choke
Edelbrock 1805 Thunder Series AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual
Edelbrock 1804 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1801 AVS 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1803 Dual Quad 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 18014 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 18034 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric
Edelbrock 1806 Thunder Series AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.