Edelbrock 1801 AVS 4 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM, Electric Choke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
For a limited time, receive a FREE air cleaner with the purchase of a new Performer or Thunder Series Carburetor. For more information click here.
From Mar 1, 2017 to Apr 30, 2017
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted, in seconds, to suit your application - no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance.
Designed and calibrated for small cubic-inch engines such as 305 c.i.d and smaller Chevrolet; 302 c.i.d. and smaller Ford. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold or other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Metering Jets - Primary .86, Secondary .095
- Primary Rod - .065 x .052
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)