Edelbrock 1528 E-Force Supercharger, 15-16 Jeep Wrangler, 3.6L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Edelbrock E-Force Jeep Supercharger system is not just a performance upgrade, it also features great looks! The supercharger assembly is black powder coated for durability with machined highlights for a unique appearance that will give your engine compartment a distinct look.
- Exclusive Edelbrock compact design fits under the stock hood
- Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box
- Features Eaton Gen VI 1320 TVS® rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by many OEM manufacturers
- 50-state Emissions Legal
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval - no drilling or plumbing required
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning
- Integrated bypass valve for minimal decrease in fuel economy
- Designed, cast and manufactured in the USA by Edelbrock
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.