Edelbrock 14053 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock Performer Series four barrel carbs have proven themselves to be easy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock carb or are looking for a performance 4 barrel carb to top off your hot rod, the Edelbrock Performer Series carbs are the best choice for performance and value.
These Performer Series carburetors with black powder coated finish are available in 600 cfm with a manual choke and are designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. They feature gold iridited linkage and hardware that complements the new finish. When matched with Edelbrock's black powder coated intake manifolds, water pumps and accessories, they give any engine bay a custom appearance.
This new finish will also give these carburetors a durable protective layer that will keep them looking great for many years. All Edelbrock Performer Series carburetors feature factory set float levels that rarely need adjustment, allowing them to run right-out-of-the-box. They are constructed of a two-piece design with the gasket above the fuel level for a leak-free operation. Includes manual choke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapter arms sold separately. Edelbrock carburetors are manufactured in the USA for unsurpassed quality.
- Match with variety of manifolds - Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II
- Now available in a black powder coated finish
- Made in USA for unsurpassed quality and performance!
- Comes with:
- Metering Jets - Primary .100, Secondary .095
- Metering Rods - .070 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- Manual choke
- Bolt-on-and-run performance right out of the box
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits - rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
More Like This
Edelbrock 1405 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 14054 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual, Endura Shine
Edelbrock 14063 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 14073 Performer 4 Barrel Carb, 750 CFM, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 140536 Performer Series Enforcer Carburetor, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 140535 Performer Series Carburetor, Square Bore, 600 cfm
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1407 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850SA 4160 Aluminum 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Manual Choke