In 1938, the 94 two-barrel carburetor was born, fueling flatheads and other engines until production ceased in 1957. Flash-forward to 2010 and the 94 is once again available, by none other than Edelbrock! Adding to Edelbrock's reputation of bolt-on and perform carburetors, the Edelbrock 94 two barrel carburetor is intended for nostalgic and period correct hot rods and restorations.
Like the Holley 94 carburetor and Ford 94 carburetor that came before it, this Edelbrock carburetor features a die-cast bowl and air horn with a cast iron 3-bolt flange. It's throttle shaft has been extended to make it easier to set-up dual and triple carburetor combinations, especially when used with Edelbrock's exclusive progressive linkage. Extensive testing, both on the road and in a state-of-the-art engine dynamometer facility has allowed Edelbrock to fine tune power valve and jetting combinations to deliver smooth and strong performance. This 2 barrel Edelbrock carb is finished off with a zinc-dichromate coating for durability and classic looks.
This is a “hot rod” style 2 barrel carb, designed specifically for multi-carb systems. It is not a direct bolt on replacement for OEM applications and will require modifying the factory throttle linkage to use it as such.
- Machined and assembled by Edelbrock in the U.S.A
- 3-bolt cast aluminum base
- Designed & calibrated for use in small cubic inch engines
- Match with an Edelbrock intake manifold, cylinder heads, linkage, fuel blocks and Classic series accessories for the complete classic look of the early hot rod era
- Fits Edelbrock Ford flathead intakes #1100, #1103, #1108, #1109 & small block Chevy #5414 & #5418
This carb will work in place of an original Holley/Ford 94 or Stromberg 97 carburetors with the 3 bolt base pattern. Centerline of the rear two bolts is 3-1/8” and from this centerline forward to the front hole is 1-7/8”. At an angle from one rear bolt hole to the front single bolt hole is 2-7/16”.
The Edelbrock 94 Carburetor does have a vacuum port, and it uses a 3/8-24 straight thread for the vacuum attachment. This carb can be used with OEM type ford Load-O-Matic distributors.
- Main Jet: .053", #1164
- Power valve: 5.5", #1171
- Float drop: 1-11/32"
- Fuel Pressure: 3.0-3.5 psi (regulator required)
- Finish: Zinc-Dichromate
- 325-1151 Dimensions (Link)
Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip (Link)