Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- New “raised roof” combustion chamber design
- Supports high lift cams
- Perfect for reducing C/R in supercharger applications or on low octane fuel
- Increased valve clearance and increased flow for more power
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
325-1116 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details74cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
More Like This
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1127 1938-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Dart 10024361 Wissota Approved Small Block Chevy Super Bare Stock Head
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 2.02/1.60 Valves
World Products 053030 Small Block Ford Windsor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare