Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- The original Edelbrock design
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- 8:1 compression with stock bore & stroke
- C/R increase is approx 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
- Accepts .410" valve lift
325-1115 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details65cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
More Like This
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc
Edelbrock 60197 Performer RPM Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60199 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Dodge/Plymouth 340
Edelbrock 61539 Performer Cylinder Head, D-Port, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 79939 Cylinder Head, Gen III LS
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.