Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- The original Edelbrock design
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- 8:1 compression with stock bore & stroke
- C/R increase is approx 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
- Accepts .410" valve lift
325-1115 Instructions (PDF)
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).