Eddie Meyer 1949-1953 Flathead Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Take advantage of the knowledge of a true Flathead Ford genius! These Eddie Meyer intake manifolds are reproduced from the original tooling. This '49-'53 Ford version is a 2-piece, long runner, exhaust heated manifold that is better suited to street use.
- Precision cast and machined aluminum
- Works with stock generator/mount (and aftermarket brackets)
- 4-3/4" carb centers
- Provisions for original draft tube and oil filler
- Accepts common 3-bolt carburetors
- Carb Centers: 4-3/4"
- Overall Height: 7-1/2"
- Draft Tube Hole: 1.25"
- Oil Filler Tube Hole: 1.39"
More Like This
Offenhauser 1075 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Regular Dual Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1090 1932-1948 Ford Flathead Regular Dual Intake Manifold
Eddie Meyer V8-60 Dual Carb Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 1109 1949-53 Ford Flathead Triple Deuce Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1077 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Triple Carb Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1078 1949-1953 Ford Flathead 4-Barrel Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1076 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Super Dual Intake Manifold
Eddie Meyer 1932-1948 Flathead Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 1103 38-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead Slingshot Manifold, 2 Carb
Edelbrock 1100 Super Dual 1938-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead Ford Intake