Early Hemi Universal Side Engine Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
If you want to shoehorn an Early Hemi in your Hot Rod, weve got you covered. These mounts bolt to the side of the block and allow you to use our bolt-thru cushion kit. They have two sets of cushion holes to allow for different frame widths. The frame mounting bracket is up to you to design and build.
For the following side tab configuration on the block:
- Drivers Side - 2 holes to the front & 1 hole to the rear
- Passenger Side - 2 holes to the rear & 1 hole to the front
If the side tabs on both side of the block have 2 holes to the front and 1 hole to the rear, this bracket WILL NOT work.
'''51-''58 Chrysler Hemi 331-392
''52-''61 Desoto FireDome V8'
Note: Will not fit the 1953-54 Dodge 'Baby' Hemi 241/270/315/325 as this block did not have cast motor mount ears.
- The drivers side mount sits on the back side of the block ears.
- The passenger side mount sits on the front side of the block ears.
- (This is done to center up the mounts in the chassis)
You may also be interested in:
Universal Bolt-Through Engine Mount Cushion KitView$19.99Compare