If you want to shoehorn an Early Hemi in your Hot Rod, we've got you covered. These mounts bolt to the side of the block and allow you to use our bolt-thru cushion kit. They have two sets of cushion holes to allow for different frame widths. The frame mounting bracket is up to you to design and build.
For the following side tab configuration on the block:
- Drivers Side - 2 holes to the front & 1 hole to the rear
- Passenger Side - 2 holes to the rear & 1 hole to the front
If the side tabs on both side of the block have 2 holes to the front and 1 hole to the rear, this bracket WILL NOT work.
- The drivers side mount sits on the back side of the block ears.
- The passenger side mount sits on the front side of the block ears.
- (This is done to center up the mounts in the chassis)
'51-'58 Chrysler Hemi 331-392
'52-'61 Desoto FireDome V8