1957-74 Ford V8 Replacement Distributor Caps
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Factory style replacement distributor cap. Fits 1957-1974 Ford V8. Uses stock-type boots and terminals.
Available in red or black.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
MSD 8203 Blaster 2 Ignition Coil w/ ResistorPrice: $52.99More InfoCompare
Moroso 26211 Small Block Ford V8 Distributor ClampPrice: $10.99More InfoCompare
MSD 5543 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Ford 289-302 Socket$44.99Price: $38.99More InfoCompare
If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD ignition, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Special 100:1 windings, kept cool in an oil filled metal canister, are used to provide maximum build-up of voltage. The tower assembly is molded of durable alkyd material due to its high dielectric characteristics while wide spaced brass primary terminals prevent the possibility of spark. Can be used with a stock ignition, Blaster Ignition, or MSD 5, 6 or 7 Ignition Control.
The 0.8 ohm ballast resistor must be used with stock points ignition and Mallory Unilite applications. Includes MSD Power Tower top.
- Improved output coil for stock points or electronic ignitions, Blaster Ignition, or MSD 5, 6, and 7 Series
- Supplied with two plug wire boots, terminals, and jumper wire
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- MSD Red metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
Extra heavy duty distributor clamp for Small Block Ford (SBF). Gives more hold-down area. This part is chrome plated.
- Extra-thick and heavy-duty to ensure adequate retention of distributor housing
- Stud mounted to eliminate thread wear in intake manifold
- Slotted for quick distributor removal
- Includes stud, washer, nut
MSD is looking to Rev up your ride with the Revn Rebate 2015. From July 1st through August 31st, Purchase $250 - $500 of any MSD product and get up to $50 back. Get all the details from MSD now!
The Street Fire Spark Plug Wires feature a low resistance conductor that’s wrapped in a sleek and durable black sleeve. The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery. These wires are for S/B Fords with a Socket style cap.
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 Ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps