Earls 679006ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ultra-Flex hose ends have been developed by Earl's to be used with our Ultra-Flex 650 hose. The crimp design offers our lightest alternative in plumbing a race engine. The Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing also is impregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids running through the line assemblies. The advantages of the smooth bore PTFE hose no longer ends at the hose end, but continues through the entire assembly!
- Reliable and Professional
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Inpregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids
- Easy To Assemble
Earl's Ultra-Flex hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex Hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Ultra-Flex hose requires the use of Earl's Ultra-Flex crimping machine to assemble the hose and hose ends.
More Like This
Earls 679106ERL 90 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 674506ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End
Earls 672006ERL 120 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 675006ERL 150 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 670106ERL Straight -6 AN Hose End Adapter
Earls 673006ERL 30 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 674606ERL 45 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 676006ERL 60 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 678006ERL 180 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 679008ERL 90 Degree -8 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End