Earls 130006ERL Power Steering Hose, 2250 Max PSI
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A TRIPLE STEEL AND FABRIC braid-reinforced high pressure hose developed specifically to meet the demands of power steering systems, this flexible hose is also suitable for hydraulic and air lines. Available in size - 6 with a blue fabric outer covering. The pressure rating shown is only valid when Earl's power steering hose is used with Earl's POWER STEERING hose ends. The use of other manufacturer's hose ends is not recommended.
- Meets Tough Power Steering Requirements
- Triple Steel & Fabric Reinforced
- Also Suitable For Hydraulics & Air Lines
- 2,250 PSI Operating Pressure
- Sold per foot
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.