Dynatech® Late Model Headers, Std. Chevy, 1-5/8 to 1-3/4 Stepped
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-5/8" - 1-3/4"
- HP Range: 350-550
(Crate Engine Ready)
Fits Standard-Port Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
More Like This
Left Side Replacement Standard Chevy Late Model Header, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4
Right Side Replacement Standard Chevy Late Model Header, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Inch
Dynatech® Chevy Stock Clip Headers, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Primary, 3 Collector
Dynatech Dirt Late Model Headers, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4, 3 Inch Collector
Dynatech® 701-10010 Chevy Chassis Header
Dynatech® Dirt Late Model Header, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4, 3 Collector, Standard
Dynatech® Long Tube Modified Headers, 1-5/8, 1-3/4 Primary, 3 Collector
Dynatech® Late Model Exhaust, 1-3/4 to 1-7/8 Inch, Std. Chevy 550+Hp
Right Side Crash Replacement Dirt Late Model Header, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 In.
Right Side Crash Replacement Chevy Chassis Header, 1-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.