Dynatech Late Model Exhaust, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 In Chevy 18 Degree 550HP+
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-3/4" - 1-7/8"
- HP Range: 550 +
Fits 18° Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Dynatech® 780-41051 Exhaust, 3-1/2 Inch Elbow Kit w/ Tube ClampsPrice: $105.99More InfoCompare
Dynatech® 776-06352 Split Flow Race Muffler, 3-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet$108.99Price: $99.99More InfoCompare
Dynatech® 780-00200 Exhaust, 3-1/2 Inch Turndown$28.99More InfoCompare
Dynatech® Exhaust, 3-1/2 Inch elbow kit w/ tube clamps.
- Standard, spread port, and 18 degree Dynatech® Chevy headers with tube size 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" - (part number 31171141010)
- "X" and "Y" pipes - (part numbers; 31178021206, 31178021208, and 31178031201)
- Mufflers - (part numbers; 31177606352 and 31177614402)
- Turn Downs - (part numbers; 31178000200 and 31178000050)
The Split-Flow racing muffler is the "hot topic" among racers, and for good reason. The exclusive dual pattern core reduces dB level while maintaining a powerful sound. The all-aluminized, full welded construction makes it a top choice for racing and high performance applications.
- Straight-thru design for maximum flow
- Stainless steel sound absorbing material for no burnout
- Lightweight design (only 3.8 lbs)
- Meets or exceeds db requirements at most muffler-required sanctioned events
- Typical 6-8 dB reduction
Item Details3-1/2" I.D. Inlet, 3-1/2" O.D. Outlet
Dynatech® exhaust kickouts are mandrel bent and available in three different outside diameters (O.D.).
Turndowns available in plain steel finish only.
- "X" and "Y" Pipes (part numbers 31178021200 and 31178031201)
- Muffler (part number 31177606352)