Dynatech® 722-84231 SuperMaxx Cat System X-Pipe w/Dual 4 Inch Mufflers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Delivers up to 106% increase in flow over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Ford Lighting or Harley Davidson Edition pickup maximum performance both on the street and at the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
The SuperMaxx Cat-Back is a direct bolt-in stainless steel exhaust with aggressive sounding dual straight thru 4" mufflers complete with polished angle-cut tips.
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
More Like This
Lobak Racing Muffler, 3 1/2 Inch x 18 Inch
Schoenfeld Headers 112535 Short Muffler
Flowmaster 53545-10 40 Series Delta Force Alcohol Sprint Car Muffler
Moroso 94054 Hi-Flow 2-1/2 Inch Polished Stainless Mufflers
Flowmaster Mufflers 952448 Super 40 2.25 In. Muffler, Offset In/Outlet
Flowmaster 942446 Super 44 Muffler-Offset Inlet-Centered Outlet, 2-1/4
Flowmaster 13016100 Hushpower Pro Series Race Muffler-3 Inch In/Outlet
Flowmaster 15020100 Hushpower Pro Series Race Muffler-5 Inch In/Outlet
Flowmaster 14020100 Hushpower Pro Series Race Muffler-4 Inch In/Outlet
Flowmaster 12012409 HP-2 409 Muffler, 2 In Inlet/Outlet, 12 Inch Case
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.