Drop-out Battery Box
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Accepts batteries up to 10-1/2" long, 7" wide, and 8" tall.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Weld-In Battery BoxMore Info
Bolt-In Battery BoxMore Info
Plain Aluminum Battery Box KitMore Info
Accel 1843 Battery Cable, 3 Feet, 2 Gauge, Black Ground Cable$24.98Price: $21.99More Info
Weld-in style 16 gauge steel battery box. Holds a 10-3/4" x 7" battery.
This zinc plated mild steel battery tray holds a 10-3/4" x 7" battery.
Complete kit with bolts and cast aluminum top hold down. Inside measurements are 6-3/4" x 10-1/4".
- Outside dimension of lid is 7-7/16” by 11-1/16”
- Length to outside of hold down flange on lid is 12-7/8”
ACCEL battery wire is half the weight of traditional battery cable. The copper clad aluminum design allows your racecar to have the same amount of energy and power running thru your battery cables but at half the weight. This allows you to lighten up your car or add weight were it will help the car handle better.
- 3 Feet universal battery grounding cable- 2 Gauge ground wire in black
- Lightning cable is half the weight of standard battery cable
- Copper Clad aluminum allows maximum energy transfer