Drive Shaft Safety Loop
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/8 Inch CapMore Info
1310 / 1330 Series Chevy to Ford U-JointMore Info
GM Front Slip Yoke, 5 1/2 InchMore Info
Ford C4 Transmission Drive Shaft Slip YokeMore Info
Speedway universal driveshaft U-bolts are forged steel for 50% more strength than standard units. Fits U-joints with 1-1/8" diameter caps.
High quality, heat treated forged steel replacement U-joints. This u-joint only works with clips outside the end caps. Clips included. The caps do not have grooves for clips.
Stock length (5-1/2") slip yoke for GM applications with 1-3/16" x 27-spline output shaft. Works with 1310 series U-joints.
- This yoke measures 5-1/2" from tip to centerline of u-joint
- This yoke is grooved for an "external" u-joint cap retaining clip
- The machined length on the yoke is 3-3/4"
The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall.
Fits over the output shaft of the following transmissions:
- Common GM/Saginaw 3 & 4 speed transmissions with a 1-3/16" x 27 spline output shaft
- Powerglide, T-350, 700R-4, 200R-4, and 4L60 automatic transmissions
- Muncie M20/M21 and Borg Warner T-5, T-10 & T-56 27-spline manual transmissions
This Ford C-4 driveshaft slip yoke measures 6.5" from the center of the U-joint cup to the front end of the yoke. Fits transmissions with 28 spline tailshafts. Accepts 1310 style U-joints (popular Chevy) with 1-1/16" cups and a spread of 3-7/32".
Note: Due to the length of the yoke, it will fit C4 transmissions ONLY, and is not recommended for use on an AOD transmission. The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall.