Driven Racing Oil 00107 BR Conventional 15W50 Break-In Oil, 12 Quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Driven Racing Break-In Oil is used by Joe Gibbs Racing to break-in and dyno all their engines, this petroleum oil provides the highest levels of zinc and phosphorus for flat-tappet engines. The additive package promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in.
- Viscosity typical of 15W-50
- Requires no additional additives
- Good for full power pulls on the dyno, one night of racing or up to 400 miles on the street
- Sold in a box of 12 quarts
Driven Oil Usage Gude (PDF)
See the tech article featuring Driven BR oil at One Dirt here.
More Like This
Driven Racing Oil 02107 HR1 Conventional 15W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 01807 BR30 Conventional 5W30 Break-In Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 01007 XP6 Synthetic 15W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 03807 HR5 Conventional 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 05206 SR50 Conventional 20W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 02007 HR2 Conventional 10W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Driven Racing Oil 00106 BR Conventional 15W50 Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Driven Racing Oil 01006 XP6 Synthetic 15W30 Motor Oil, 1 Quart
COMP Cams 1591-12 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 15W50, 12 Quart Case
COMP Cams 1595-12 Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil, 15W50, 12 Quart Case