Dressed GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
The Chevrolet Performance CT350 circle track crate engine delivers competitive and durable power at an economical price, and now Speedway Motors Racing Engines is offering them as a dressed & dyno-verified package that is ready to race! Designed for circle track's weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-horsepower, 350-cubic-inch IMCA-sealed racing crate engine (often referred to as the "602 crate") is a tough combination of power and reliability – and it fits almost any racing budget.
Based on GM Performance Parts' popular 350 HO engine, including a brand-new, four-bolt-main block, 9:1 hypereutectic pistons, cast iron crankshaft and GM iron Vortec cylinder heads, the 350/350 Factory Stock version features a high-rise dual-plane intake manifold, 8-quart single kick-out circle track oil pan, valve cover kit with breather tube and breather, and special "kool nut" rocker arm nut design. The 350 HO's unique dual-pattern cam is included, too. It's based on the one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but with more lift and duration to clear the engine exhaust quickly and move in more air – providing excellent mid- and high-range power, where you need it on the track.
This dressed 602 crate engine is delivered complete from the oil pan to the intake manifold – including an HEI distributor, spark plugs & wires. The 350/350 CT350 racing crate engine has the proven parts and horsepower to enable a competitive racecar. Getting it into the winner's circle, however, is your job!
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Camshaft and piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Includes ignition system
- Engine is ready to race
- Comes sealed with IMCA issued bolts and is approved for use in IMCA
- Popular in Hobby Stock, Factory Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified, and Truck classes*
- 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 Octane recommended fuel
- Cast Iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- 1.94” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust valves
- Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio rocker arms
- Engine weighs 434 lbs. as delivered
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Steel Valve Covers w/ Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- Brisk LGS spark plugs
- Moroso Ultra 40 plug wires, black, under-header (terminals installed)
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
- IMCA-issued bolts
- Dyno sheet of your engine
*Check track rules for correct application.
GM CT350 Spec Sheet (PDF)
Be sure to check out our tech article Legal Upgrades for 602/604 Crates to get the most out of your new crate engine.
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, and water pump (not included).
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 8 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only - not intended for street use.
You may also be interested in:
GM 602 Crate Engine Standard 4150 Gas CarburetorView$744.99Compare
GM 602 Crate Engine Pro Series 4150 Gas CarburetorView$1,069.99Compare