Dougs Headers D355-R 1955-57 S/B Chevy Fenderwell Headers, Plain
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
These Speedway Fender Well Headers are the classic fender well design used by many on '55-'57 Chevy gassers in the early days of drag racing. They kick-up and over the frame rail and exit just at the bottom of the cowl. You will have to modify your emergency brake cable. Designed to be used with engine in stock location, not lowered as many kits do.
Includes all necessary mounting hardware, collector reducers, premium gaskets (rated to 1100° F), and detailed installation instructions.
- May require smaller front tires to avoid contact.
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet "Bow-Tie" heads. Fits Edelbrock angle plug heads.
- Will fit with 605 power steering box.
- Will not work with power brakes.
You may also be interested in:
1955-57 S/B Chevy Fenderwell Headers, AHC CoatedView$699.99Compare