Doug's Headers D669Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Tri-Y Metallic Ceramic Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1966-1970 Ford Fairlane
1967-1970 Ford Mustang
1966-1970 Ford Ranchero
1968-1970 Ford Torino
1966-1969 Mercury Comet
1967-1970 Mercury Cougar
- Doug's Headers D669Y 1 3/4" Tri-Y Header Ford Mustang 351W 67-70 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4 - 2
- legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- Installation requires power steering bracket PN H7609.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D669Y-1 Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D669Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D669Y-1B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Blk
Doug's Headers D669Y-1R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D669Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Blk
Doug's Headers D303Y-DP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Doug's Headers D303Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck BBC, CC
Doug's Headers D309Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 1958-64 Chevy, CC
Doug's Headers D670S2 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D690YS Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-70 Mustang, CC
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.