Distributor Gear Shim Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
These shims are used to take up the slop between the distributor gear and the distributor housing. Allows you to set the endplay of your distributor shaft. Designed to work with distributors having a shaft diameter of 1/2". The gear must be removed to install these shims.
Includes two .010", two .020" and one .053" shim.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 26150 Chevy Distributor Shim KitView$4.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Eliminates oil pump bind and spark scatter when using a distributor in an engine with milled heads or decks. Shims fit between the intake manifold and your distributor allowing you to properly set gear mesh. Made from leak-free, high impact nylon.
- Eliminates oil pump bind and spark scatter
- Prevents wiping out your distributor gear
- Made from high impact nylon to exact GM gasket specs
- Kit contains 3 sizes; .030", .060" & .100"