Speedway Deluxe 37 Degree AN Line Flaring Tool
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is the tool you need to make the 37° flares required for AN fittings. Standard brake and fuel lines are flared at 45° which are not compatible with AN hardware. This tool forms stronger flares assured by a smooth, even radius formed at base of every flare with its precision machined chamfer. Plus, its also self gauging - just insert tube flush with top of die for accurate flare size.
- Hardened steel, chrome-finished cone makes exceptionally smooth, high-strength flares with a radius at base of
flare – instead of the sharp angle formed by ordinary tools
- Slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters
- Allows flaring where there is little space between nut and tube end
- Feed screw design provides smooth, easier operation
- Positive gripping and self-gauging of tube for exact flare size
- Sliding die blocks lock in place by clamp action
Works on 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" OD tubing such as aluminum, copper, brass and mild steel.
910-89528 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
Item DetailsMade in the U.S.A.
- Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- We recommend using this tool only on soft material lines. Extensive use on 3/16" or larger steel lines may result in wearing out the tool quicker. We recommend using a lubricant on the swedge.
- If flaring stainless steel line or a great deal of mild steel line, we strongly recommend our ratcheting flaring tool 910-89524.
More Like This
Speedway 37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool
Speedway Deluxe 45-Degree Brake Line Flaring Tool
Performance Tool W80670 45-Degree Double Flaring Tool
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line
Koul Tools P-51 Sure Seat Lapping Tool Kit
Koul Tools P-37 Sure Seat Lapping Tool, 37 Degree
Koul Tools P-45 Sure Seat Mini Lapping Tool, 45 Degree
Titan Tools 51535 Double Flaring Brake Line Tool
Q & A
Videos & Articles
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.