Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (17)
What's in the Box
InfoLooking for a little more interior room and a lower profile in your T roadster? Then try our Deluxe 27 T! The all-new Deluxe 27 frame features the same triangulated four-bar rear suspension as the Deluxe T, but with a longer wheelbase and extended rear frame section to accommodate Speedways high-quality fiberglass 27 T roadster body. The body-and-frame combo can be used to build a hot rod with the same open engine bay and fenderless look of a T-bucket, but offers a lower seating position and a lot more legroom. Try it on for size!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Doors are shipped hinged and latched, but they do require fitting and hanging onto the body by the owner.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Hinged & Latched (Not Hung)
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 116" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings anc coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
- Rugged 1-piece fiberglass body
- Two fully functioning doors (hinged & latched)
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- Available with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Firewall Width: 29"
- Firewall to Back of Dash: 16.5"
- Firewall to Back of Seat: 55"
- Firewall to Center Line of Rear Axle: 75"
- Widest Point of Body: 49"
- Body Height: 24"
- Rear Width: 42"
You may also be interested in:
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, No FloorView$3,999.99Compare
Economy Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit for Ford SpindleView$739.99Compare