Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (13)
What's in the Box
InfoThe all new Deluxe T frame is engineered to deliver the ultimate ride and handling of any T-bucket chassis! An exclusive triangulated four-bar rear suspension with coilover shocks and urethane bushings provides unparalleled adjustability and traction control, plus better ride quality than any other T-bucket chassis on the market. Its paired with urethane-bushed four-bars supporting the spring-behind-axle front suspension. The Deluxe 23 T sets a new standard for the next generation of T-buckets!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
If ordering the body kit without a floor, please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3211 or 715-3221), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Not Hung
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings and coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly include: front spring, axle, spindles, and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"