DeWitts 1149055A Radiator, 1-1/4 Inch, 1955-60 Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Needing a new radiator for your classic corvette? DeWitts introduces their new LSX Swap Radiators. This dual pass radiator is designed for improved cooling. Features an all aluminum TIG welded construction. Works for both street and race cars.
- For GM LS engine conversions
- USA made core w/ 2 rows of 1" wide tubes
- Press formed OE-style tanks
- Supports approximately 600-800 HP
- Features -20 AN ORB female inlet/outlet ports (hose fittings available separately)
- 1/8" NPT port for stem line
- 3/8" NPT port for temp sensor
- Automatic transmission cooler not included
- Billet aluminum radiator cap included
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Fits 1955-60 Corvette
More Like This
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB106 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB128 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB129 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!