Dart 31354275 Iron Eagle Ford Sportsman 302 Engine Block,4.125 In Bore
Iron Eagle Sportsman block for Ford small block engines are engineered to work with stock components. They are powerful, competition blocks that give racers the features they need, while still being affordable!
- Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameter.
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to prevent detonation, extend engine life and produce consistent cylinder temperatures.
- Ductile iron front and rear 2 bolt main caps with 4 bolt interior main caps. Rear cap uses standard one piece seal.
- Main bearing diameters 302 (2.249")
- Stock components make Dart blocks a direct replacement for most production small blocks. Provisions for stock motor mounts, accessory drives, smog pumps, starter brackets, oil pans and pumps.
- Upgraded low restriction priority main oiling system.
- Reinforced head bolt bosses are blind tapped to prevent leaks and produce accurate torque readings. Extra thick decks prevent head gasket leaks.
- Standard camshaft and camshaft drive can be used. Lifter valley has bosses for production hydraulic roller lifters.