Dart 31161011 Super High Performance 305 Chevy Block, 3.736 Inch Bore
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Dart's Special High Performance small-block meets the need for an affordable, precision-machined cast-iron block with superior features. Designed for high-performance and heavy-duty applications producing up to 600 hp. The SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track racers, off-roaders, and high-performance marine enthusiasts. The SHP block has all the features needed without spending big bucks and having to wait on your machine shop.
- 350 mains/3.736 bore
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block
- Extra thick decks to ensure reliable head gasket seal
- Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket
- Clearance for 3.75” stroke with steel rods
- 350 main journals accept commonly available crankshafts
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks
- 2 piece rear main seal
- Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cams
- Uses 1981-1985 stock style oil pan and dipstick
- Uses stock stamped steel or plastic timing cover
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication
Dart blocks are optionally available fully finish prepped. If you choose to order your block this way you can specify a final lifter spec and a final hone spec. Your block will be finish machined to your specs, final prepped and washed, pipe plugs and freeze plugs will be installed, then it will be bagged and boxed. Your block will arrive finished and ready to use!
- DOES NOT come with cam bearings. Order (5) qty. 304-3221 bearings.
- Cylinders will require final bore machining before assembly.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Dart 31151411 Little M Series Small Block GM 305 Style Engine Block$2,402.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
This Race Saver replacement for GM's 305 small block uses the same high-quality construction as all Dart race-series blocks. As part of the Little M series of blocks, it features an extra thick stock deck height, stock cam height, stock pan rails, and four-bolt main caps. The 305 has smaller cylinder bores and features full water jacket construction.
- Replacement for GM's 305 small block
- Premium cast iron
- Extra thick stock deck height
- Stock pan rails
- Four-bolt main caps