Holley 36-378 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley Carburetors Virtual tours, exploded views, step–by–step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, & troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups, transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor install/ignition hook-up.
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
More Like This
Holley 36-381 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD, Slim Case
Steve Smith Autosports V191 DVD - Street Stock Chassis Set-Up
Steve Smith Autosports V182 DVD - Sprint Car Chassis Set-Up
DVD - Power Building Videos, Rotating Assemblies, 2 Disc Set
DVD - Bob Harris Race Tech Workshops Race To Win Set
Steve Smith Autosports S296 Book - Midget Chassis Technology
Covell Metalworking 1000-3 DVD - Working with Steel
DVD - Understanding Cam & Valvetrain
Steve Smith Autosports V290 DVD - Building the Mustang Mini Stock
Steve Smith Autosports V292 Video - Building the Ford 2300 Engine