Holley 36-378 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley Carburetors Virtual tours, exploded views, step–by–step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, & troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups, transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor install/ignition hook-up.
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
You may also be interested in:
DVD - Power Building Videos, Performance Carburetors, 2 Disc SetMore Info
DVD - High Performance 351 EnginePrice: $49.99More Info
DVD - Understanding Cam & ValvetrainPrice: $39.99More Info
Holley 4150 and 4160 Carburetors HandbookMore Info
This Power Building Video Series DVD set covers numerous brands and types of carbs, including Holley, Edelbrock, Demon, Quick Fuel Technology and Weber (to name a few). Some of the many topics covered include choosing the right carb for your vehicle, single 4 set-ups, 6 pack set-ups, dual 4's, 2 barrels vs. 4 barrels, and much, much more.
You'll see how each carb works, including how to modify one for the ultimate performance, and to suit your particular vehicle and driving needs. You'll see how to set, adjust & re-jet. Learn the difference between vacuum secondary's & double pumper's. You'll finally be able to put all of the old wives tales to rest! No more crappy throttle response and problems bogging off the line. You'll learn all of the secrets to selecting and tuning the right carb for your engine!
This set also includes several pages of very useful carb data and size charts.
This 5-1/2 hour long two DVD set takes you all the way from a bare block to a running 410 c.i./700hp 351W Ford engine. Invaulable tips, tricks and tech. Windows format.
This 93 minute long DVD shows you cam and valvetrain tips and installation. You will see things on this DVD you have never even thought of.
By Mike Urich. Explains the basics of fuel inlet, idle, main metering, power, accelerator pump, secondary and choke systems, and how to choose a carb based on engine size. Gives modifications and tuning and performance tips. Also includes disassembly and repair section. 80 pages.