Holley 36-378 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley Carburetors Virtual tours, exploded views, step–by–step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, & troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups, transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor install/ignition hook-up.
- Glossary of terms & tools sections