DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
This line kit would be used to connect from "hard" lines on the rear axle to rear disc calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes. DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
- Used to connect from hard line on rear axle to rear calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes
- (2) 8" stainless steel srake lines w/ 7/16" banjo on one end
- (2) 7/16" banjo bolts w/ crush washers
- (2) 3/8" x 24 IFF apapters to the hard lines
- (2) frame tabs & clips
Item DetailsGM/Ford with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
- Clean appearance
- Kit Is Complete As Packed
- Quality Construction
- Better If A Little Longer
- Length Limits Mounting Op