DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
Item Details1978-Up GM with 10mm-1.5 caliper threads
You may also be interested in:
Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 10mm-1.5 CalipersPrice: $29.99More Info
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 10mm-1.5More Info
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5Price: $59.99More Info
3/8-24 IFM to 7/16-24 IFF AdapterMore Info
These 15" front brake hoses are designed for 1955-1974 GM front disc brake conversions using stock-style 1969-1988 GM single-piston calipers.
Note: Hose banjo bolts sold separately.
Stop guessing which banjo fittings go with which brake lines. With this kit you get two rubber front brake lines, two banjo bolts with seals, and a pair of easy to install brake line tabs and clips.
- 15" length including fittings
- 3/8"-24 IFF and 10mm-1.5
- For 1978-1988 GM Calipers
Lines are 15" in length. Features 3/8"-24 IFF at the chassis fitting to accept 3/16" brake line.
These steel braided front brake lines are 19" overall length. They are for common 1978-1988 GM metric style calipers and include 10mm x 1.5 banjo fittings for one end and have 3/8"-24 inverted flare female on the other. Stainless steel braid significantly reduces hose expansion under pressure, which results in a firmer pedal feel versus rubber hoses.
Brass adapters. Select from:
- 3/8"-24 IFM to 7/16" - 24 IFF
- 7/16"-24 IFM to 3/8" - 24 IFF
- 1/2"-20 IFM to 3/8" - 24 IFF
- 9/16"-18 IFM to 3/8" - 24 IFF