DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
Item Details1978-Up GM with 10mm-1.5 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
You may also be interested in:
Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 10mm-1.5 CalipersView$29.99Compare
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 10mm-1.5View$39.99Compare